The Princess Awesome & Boy Wonder Sample Store is located in co-founder Eva St. Clair's basement. We keep here all of the samples of new prints & products - some of which we use at our photoshoots, along with stock that's left after selling in person at events such as AwesomeCon, C2B2, Comic Con, and others.
When we are down to the last few sizes of something in our warehouse in Chicago, we have those things sent here too - so, sometimes we may have the very last size 5 of that one thing you're really hoping we happen to have stored away somewhere.
It will be Eva, Rebecca, and possibly a helper or two packing up your orders and mailing them out so our procedures are different from our regular store where orders are packed and shipped at a full-scale professional warehouse.
A few things to note:
1) All products are brand new or like new (possibly worn once at a photo shoot).
2) Everything is always 10% off. The discount will apply automatically at checkout.
3) Domestic shipping is free and always USPS First Class. Packages may take up to 4 days to get in the mail and then USPS takes another 2 - 10 days.
4) There are no returns or exchanges on Sample Store products.
5) A problem that happens pretty often here is that two orders for the same thing will be placed at the same time. This can happen because when we're selling just one of something, it's possible for two people to put it in their carts and checkout before our system realizes it's already been sold. We apologize in advance for that! We will always honor the first order received and refund the second.
Let us know if you have any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
Eva + Rebecca